90+ Best Good Night SMS For Your Girlfriend And Friends

90+ Best Good Night SMS For Your Girlfriend And Friend-

  You Want To Share Your Best Good Night SMS For Your Girlfriend And Friends ?

90+ Best Good Night SMS For Your Girlfriend And Friends
good night sms

Best Good Night SMS For Your Girlfriend And Friend


  1. The time of sleep, the time to rest, the light off, close your eyes. good night.
  2. For everyone, for each, a good night and pleasing dreams and lightness.
  3. Have a peaceful night good night.
  4. Let your eyelids embrace each other for a few hours. Pleasant trip to the dream world. good night.
  5. Do not lose hope You never know what is going to bring you for tomorrow. good night. Lovely dreams
  6. Dear sleep I know that when I was young we had problems, but now I love you.
  7. One day, I will rule the world, till then I am going to bed. good night
  8. And tonight I will sleep in your heart.
  9. Good Night Real World, Hello Dream World

 Good Night SMS

  1. sleep solves every thing. good night
  2. The best bridge between despair and hope is a good sleep
  3. Sleep is good, at least you can forget everything and make it your whole night.
  4. Dear Brain, will you stop thinking so and give me sleep
  5. I am ready to wrap myself in my quilt and sleep like Marshmaulo. Good night to all
  6. Take this wonderful night on a beautiful dream ride, Wish you a good night.
  7. Every night, this is an endless battle between sleep and the Internet.
  8. Leave your hair dark this evening and your glowing eyes add glow in the moonlight. Let me get into the palace of my dreams and tell you good night.
  9. Good night to all my friends and family, God can see the angle of you and your family.

 Good Night SMS

  1. When the butterflies close their eyes and fire the night, then God sends you to keep the angels safe and warm and watch you while sleeping at night
  2. Very long stressful day, happy on this, hopefully tomorrow will be better, ready to go to bed and be done with this whole day. Goodnight everyone.
  3. No matter what kind of confused life you are going through today, tomorrow will always be a new day. good night world.
  4. Body battery dead! Recharge time! Good night to all.
  5. A good laugh and long sleep is the best treatment in the doctor's book.
  6. Good Night Sleep Tight I will see your dreams with all my strength.
  7. Is it not good to think that yesterday is a new day in which no mistake has been done so far? Lovely dreams
  8. If someone wishes you a good night every day, then you are more happy than so many people.
  9. Always remember how God added another day in your life, not because you need it, but someone else needs u. Hope everyone had a beautiful day today!

 Good Night SMS

  1. Good night to everyone! Lovely dreams God's angles can dance around your head and you can wake up at sunrise.
  2. just believe in your dreams. good night.
  3. Every end has a new beginning. good night.
  4. Think about all the good moments of this day and keep smiling for tomorrow. good night.
  5. Never let the darkness and negativity affect the inner influence of the outside. good night.
  6. Take a good night's sleep and be good tomorrow. good night.
  7. So it is good to sleep now and dream. good night.
  8. Dream time good night.
  9. Do not just try to reduce your dream to fit your world. good night.

 Good Night SMS

  1. Tick ​​on your warm cozy bed, think about all the good things and have beautiful dreams.
  2. show gratitude. Always say 'Thank You' when the day ends. good night.
  3. Life is as simple as we make it. Always try and do what is best for you. good night.
  4. In today's moment, yourself, in your thoughts and actions, live to love yourself. good night.
  5. Fear can keep us whole overnight, but faith builds a good pillow. good night.
  6. The dream touches your heart and soul. It is a magical memory that combines imagination and reality. Hope you will see the sweetest night at night.
  7. When you make a commitment, you create hope; And when you make a commitment to KEEP, you create confidence. good night!
  8. The night is more than the day for those people who DREAM & Day is longer for those people who make their dreams come true. Good night and sweet dreams to you!
  9. Between one million tomorrow and one lakh tomorrow, today there is only one. And I will never let it pass without telling you - I'm thinking about you. have a good night.

 Good Night SMS

  1. Remember to keep me in my dreams and complete that dream. love you good night.
  2. Night is a stage, Dream is a movie, God is the director, nature is the creator, your hero enjoys the night in Sweet Dreams.
  3. Keep calm and keep a good night.
  4. I think we are dreaming so we will not have to stay away for so long. Good night and sweet dream.
  5. Good night friend
  6. Never blame one day in your life, good days give you happiness, give you experience on bad days, both are necessary in life, all are God's blessings, good night.
  7. Dreams are like stars. You can not be able to touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead you to your fate. So believe in your dreams!
  8. Before sleeping, I count my blessings instead of problems, I ensure, I am happy and grateful, sleep good night.
  9. Your dreaming makes my night worthwhile, thinking of you smiles me, staying with you is the best thing, and you love what I do forever. good night.

 Good Night SMS

  1. Sometimes people agree with just so that they can stop talking. good night.
  2. I am sending a pillow of wonderful ideas, to create wonderful dreams, a blanket of care to rest all night and prayer for safety till morning. good night.
  3. MON has come to paint your dreams, starring them to give them a warm and peaceful sleep, music and my SMS.
  4. One day is going to end again. It's good to have friends like you. Making my everyday everyday look so great. Finally my friend thanks. Good night and sweet dream.
  5. Thank God for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. good night.
  6. I am in that place where I am always thin and rich! Yes! Dreamland I'll be here!
  7. An appointment was made to look behind my eyes, back around the sunrise. good night.
  8. Going to meet two old friends, Pillo and Blanket. They know me well and can always feel better. good night.
  9. Good night whitspeed to friends and away In the prayer of all you have a happy night and a new blessing.

 Good Night SMS

  1. Good night to everyone! Dancing God's words in your ears and sleeping tonight bring joy to your heart!
  2. Good night moon, good night star, good night, wherever you are.
  3. Ever since I woke up, I was waiting for this moment. good night!
  4. All good things should be the end, this day is included. Good night to all.
  5. The day is over and I am on the day. Good night, sweet dreams
  6. The first thing that I think before I get to bed and when you wake up, it will be the last thing. good night.
  7. You can dream of beautiful things and find them in real life. good night.
  8. Every night when you sleep, it is a sign that a new start is waiting for you.
  9. Touch your heart and close your eyes, look sweet dreams and sleep tight.

 Good Night SMS

  1. It was a possibility of darkness that made the day so bright.
  2. The day is over, the night is over. Today has happened, what has done through the night, embrace your dreams. Tomorrow comes with full new light.
  3. Stars can not shine without darkness
  4. Love is one of the simplest feelings. I dream of capturing my heart every night. You already have my heart.
  5. I do not see dreams about you, because I can never fall by thinking of you. good night.
  6. There is a small line to contact here because you always live in my mind. Good night and sweet dream.
  7. At the end of the day, keep your souls high. Tomorrow is a new and better day.
  8. Be sure to be thankful before bed. Now what you think will determine the state of your dreams.
  9. Sleep well. You forget everything for a while.

 Good Night SMS

  1. Now look out of your window. Although we may be different at this time, we both can gaze at the same moon.
  2. Although the sun gets sad after seeing you go, but the moon goes all night to enjoy it with you.
  3. Sleep is the best meditation.
  4. There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleeping.
  5. When you dream, I want every hope and goal to come true. I just want you to get everything that you wished.
  6. Sleep sleep peace. God is awake.
  7. good night. Can you sleep in the arms of a dream, so beautiful, when you wake you cry
  8. Take a breath and look at the stars. See the two brightest stars? They're flipping my eyes back on you.
  9. Every night, I hope the moon is big and bright and you will be happy and right. When you turn off the lights, keep in mind that I am dreaming.

 Good Night SMS

  1. The day is very busy to keep me busy. In the quiet of the night, I really start remembering you.
  2. People who dream in the day are familiar with so many things, which only avoid night-dreamers.
  3. Suraj loved moon much, he allowed him to breathe every night.
  4. I like the night Without the darkness, we can never see the stars.
  5. The stars and the moon arrive to greet you auspicious night. As you pass the night, the light of the moon gives direction to your dreams.
  6. The darker the night, the stars will be as deep as they are, the closer they are, the closer it is to God!
  7. Good night is my lovely love and pleasant dreams. Here, with the hope that tomorrow you will be as sunny and bright.
  8. You dream of the big palaces for the castle and future in the air. Relax tonight and allow future dreams to be washed in your mind.
  9. A good laugh and a long sleep doctor is the best treatment in the book. good night.

 Good Night SMS

  1. There is a wonderful opportunity to relax, apologize, dream, smile and prepare for all the battles that you have to fight tomorrow. good night!
  2. The dark night is often the most shiny tomorrow bridge. good night.
  3. As soon as the night falls on the earth, it is time to sleep again with the moon, I wish you a good night here.
लड़की की Hansi और कुत्ते की Khamosi पर कभी भरोसा नहीं करना चाहिए!!!  

Good Night SMS

90+ Best Good Night SMS For Your Girlfriend And Friends
good night sms


I Know You Like My Collection Of''https://www.technoanoop.com/2019/01/90-best-good-night-sms-for-your.html '' Helpful Please Share My Collection Other Friends.

                                                                                                                                                                    Post a Comment

                                                                                                                                                                    0 Comments